taste it! J-Sin's musings...

4.14.2005

shopping cart guy

so yesterday I got a plastic shopping cart at my company's all hands meeting. why? because in a meeting where we were going over comps for our upcoming redesign I noticed that several of the pages including the homepage was missing a shopping cart link. so yeah, that stirred everybody up and thus was born a funny gag gift. it was filled with some gift certificates, candy, a disposable camera, and more importantly silly string and water guns!

so that took up almost all day yesterday which makes me feel behind, so I wanted to come into work early this morning only to sit in ridiculously backed up traffic for over an hour this morning. UGH. band practice is this weekend and then that's followed by baseball draft with my dad. that should be fun. I just hope our team does a little better this year. last night I wanted to watch the Yankees/Red Sox game but it wasn't being shown on ESPN despite the fact that it was supposed to be shown...oddly they didn't even put the score in the crawl or anything! which made me think, oh the game's not going on, well no it happened alright. what the fuck? why would I want to see Tampa Bay vs. Baltimore on ESPN? makes me think there's some fucked up television deal or something...argh! but tonight they like totally promise that a game will be on. whatever. fuckers. I'll clutch my near beer and peanuts and kick it back and boo the yankees and their big stupid fucking pitcher Randy Johnson. redneck motherfucker. yeah I'm psyched for baseball!

1 Comments:

Blogger J-Sin said...

that sounds awesome. we can totally do that. but you must drink a little real beer. we shall get together soon. what are you up to the next couple of weekends? this weekend I'm too busy but maybe something next weekend?

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger