taste it! J-Sin's musings...

5.29.2005

Italian roots reggae rules

right now I'm rocking out to Giops' latest album "Face the Music" as I go through the mass amounts of albums I need to write up reviews for...damn if it's not good...Italy surprisingly has a very vibrant reggae scene and they do it quite well...yesterday's band practice was tight though again we were plagued with a singer who didn't show up until an hour after she was supposed to...but luckily Exit 67 didn't globbe up this one...she wasn't too bad hitting all her notes and staying on key but I just hope we're able to find someone that fits in well with our dynamic because I truly think that's our best strength...an old school buddy of mine called me yesterday so I need to give him a call back, I haven't had an opportunity to call him back since I got back from Seattle though he's left me several messages and even paged me a text message!...this morning I went ahead and bought a new computer from dell...I'm quite excited and got hooked up with some pretty sweet Memorial Day sales including free 2-day shipping, a 19" flat panel monitor, and a free printer (not that I needed one)...this computer lasted me a good five years and actually is more or less fine, it's just slow and running out of hard drive space...did I mention that iTunes is a crummy ass program...figures...Apple sucks--no I'm not one of those people that swear up and down that Apple can do no wrong, they actually can do a lot of wrong, it's exactly why their market share hasn't increased as much as it should have noting Microsoft's issues with their various OS's and platforms...alright off the soapbox with me and back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger