taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.26.2005

madden, money, and motherfuckers

just got back from pre-ordering the new Madden game...boy I can't wait for that to come out!...I have a feeling I might be sick the next day...so this afternoon I left work early so I could go get my refund check for my car's cadillac converter (yes I know my spelling's off, but I swear it should just be "cadillac" converter--could you imagine if your car could switch Go-Bot style into a cadillac?) since it's replacement is covered under a federal warranty due to the Clean Air Act (whoohoo!) and low and behold the stupid dealer actually gave me back not only the money for the part but the labor too which according to the law they don't have to do...so I made off with a couple hundred extra bucks...excellent!...speaking of video games, IGN released their Top 100 Games of all Time and each day is adding to the countdown...so far they've included a bunch of games that I love...but there's twenty left, my bet is there's at least one of the other GTA's plus Super Mario Bros. up there and of course Pac-Man...I'm going to have to read this in more detail later...and lastly, I hate it when dudes stare at my wife and check her out...yes I know she's hot, but damn it, she's my wife...I'll beat you up ya shizz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger