taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.06.2006

Having a dude.



Yesterday the wife and I went and got an ultrasound...we found out we're having a little boy...I'm stoked...he clapped (I'm serious) during the ultrasound and I'm like totally positive he waved the metal sign...he was putting on a total show...just like his old man...anyways, it really sank in even deeper that I'm going to be a dad...and there's no truth that we'll name him Luke just so I can say "LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER"...so lock up your daughters, because my son will be a booty magnet!

2 Comments:

Blogger mlofton said...

congratulations!!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger J-Sin said...

thank ya sir...he clocked in at some high BPM's so I imagine he'll be a drummer like his old man...but hopefully he'll take after you and be GOOD...out

J-Sin

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger