taste it! J-Sin's musings...

5.17.2004

dude I haven't even packed yet

and the countdown for my flight is tick tick tocking away...oh well, the wife hasn't packed either...we're perennial slackers to the max...I finished writing all my reviews yesterday and added a new table to my database for classical music/world music/jazz/blues...I got tired of stuffing that content somewhere else...also added functionality to automagically email the band or artist that I did a review of with the full review and a URL to link to it because I always get tired of sending out updates to a trillion different people...some interesting bands to note, Soce, the elemental wizard (a gay Jewish rapper), the new Crisis album featuring Karyn Crisis a chick whose scream rivals most men...killwhitneydead who has the funniest song titles, and is like a metal break-up album...you gotta love titles like "Who Said Alcohol and Handguns Don't Go Great Together?", “I Didn’t Know ‘I Love You’ Came with a Knife in the Back”, “Forgiveness Isn’t As Much Fun As Holding a Grudge”, “Nothing Says ‘Party’ Like Her Head On a Stick”, “You Will Get Exactly What You Deserve (And Not One Bullet Less)”, and "It Ain't Gonna Suck Itself"...I mean that's a blast! another great album was Miriam Makeba's "Reflections"...she's an interesting African singer who once was married to the leader of The Black Panthers

also I checked out the african pundit blog...pretty interesting stuff...

last night I went out to wish my dentist a happy birthday...my parents-in-laws are close friends with him...it was a great time...talked to a vietnam vet about the war in Iraq and some other junk...crazy stuff...

by the way, this Christian rocker who feels bad for Britney Spears should shut the fuck up and mind her own business...why is it that the fundamental aspect of christianity is butting in to everything?!...and does anyone really believe that the transfer of power on June 30th will happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger