taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.15.2004

blud and poison

got two new tomato plants so I'm learning how to like garden and plant stuff...so I'm officially old...my cat decided it was a great idea to get into one of our glueboard mouse traps...argh. so all I ever caught was a fucking spider and my damn kitty...oh well, she's alright albeit a tad on the sticky side still (just a little bit) and I threw them away...worked on a remix for this song but to no good avail...went to work out this morning and feel great although I'm sure I'll be le tired...other than that not much is going on at work...so make this blog interesting, I'm sure someone comes here and reads it, so post a comment saying 'whut up'...or something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger