taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.20.2005

a humbling experience

is when you see your quote being used on a label's site...sure I've seen this plenty of times before but each and every time it brings a smile to my face and makes me realize the 20 hours or so that I put it into each month (that's a liberal guess) is worth it...

band practice was awesome...we still need help with a name and we need a vocalist...if you've got ideas for either, please, please leave a comment...though I'm much in love with Hasan Chop it would probably be better if we had a name that wasn't just damn funny...my ears are still ringing...now that my friends, is awesome...(I bet you thought I was going to use some cliche like "that's music to my ears" but I'll leave the Jason jokes aside this evening)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger