taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.16.2005

No way Jose.

so after a night of horrendous sleep and a bout of insomnia lasting until 3:30 this morning, I fretting about my wife's health got her call at the office...it seems her sinus infection just wasn't getting the medicine as there is some blockage in her tear duct that could be causing her blurred vision in her right eye and is preventing the infection from receiving the anti-biotic...oh what joy! so they put her on steroids for a week and she'll be getting a CAT Scan this coming Monday as a precaution...UGH...thankfully she'll be alright I'm certain but it's still not really relieving with that hanging over your head ya know?...

today is going to be a very busy day with many busy busy days ahead of me...

also, I'm looking for writers/contributers for Smother.Net so apply or something!...whoohoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger J-Sin said...

thank you...I'm sure she'll be fine...if not I will be cloning her...out

J-Sin

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

My best as well. I got a name for her to send a resume to for the Sterling Discovery branch. It's my understanding that they're hiring master control operators. I'll dig a little more and get you the name as soon as I can.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger