taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.17.2005

J-Sin is me damn it, not you, or you, or even you!

I used to be the #1 entry in google when you searched for J-Sin...now I'm not...that makes me mad...especially when my myspace profile is just one measely entry ahead of some dumb Insane Clown Posse fan's idiotic post on a "meetup" for ICP fans (now that's one online personal thing that just shouldn't exist!)...now that's just fucking dumb...here's what jugga-dork has to say:

"What up Juggalos and Juggalettes This is J-Sin the next internatiol underground superstar I rep the Hatchet 24/7 and keep my Krown on my head. And I'm down with this Shit till I'm dead in the ground and in the afterlife I'll still be reppin."

you're still "reppin"? reppin what? the fact that you're 12?

Update:
I am however the first entry for "taste it"...as it should be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger