taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.12.2005

nationals, brothers, and a half-century

My dad's fiftieth birthday is today...wow he's old, but so am I...I went to a restaurant last night with my wife and ordered a draft beer, I got carded, which I never really mind, but then the girl was like "wow you're much older than I thought!"...she of course was much younger than us, probably 21 or 22...but dude, that sucks!...boo! on being old...so as I wait these next two hours to see if I can score some Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals tickets (the first team being my favorite since, oh I don't know, 1990! and a team that I've never been able to see live) I reflect on my conversation with my youngest brother last night...we're all meeting up at my grandmother's house in Rockville to celebrate my dad and having dinner and what-not and he called me for directions...well then he tells me that he's no longer living with my mother (this being the second time in less than a year) and step-father...wow, my mother sure knows how to parent doesn't she? that's one, two, three times that she's had a son whose been either kicked out or moved out of his own house because of our mother...this time she accused him of doing drugs (he's the straightest kid I've ever met--doesn't drink, smoke pot, any of it, and is a really good student), lying, and the ilk...it bothered me to hear the nonsense that my step-father has said towards him too...why does shit like this have to happen? now my youngest brother's life is a mess and he's not going to go to college full-time only maybe taking one class this fall and "taking time off", which he should spend SOMEWHERE FUCKING OTHER THAN STEPHENS FUCKING CITY...I swear that place sucks souls...my mother is a total fuck-tard and seemingly lives in a warped world all her own where she is queen and everything must bend to her will...it's ironic seeing as how she invited me down to her house in a few weeks (I couldn't go because we're going to NYC that weekend) and she never mentioned a word about my brother...what a filthy cunting liar she is...ugh. I'm so filled with rage and rawed out emotion that I can't even finish a good thought without wanting to blast-beat my way into a curse-riddled montage of hatred...I better get some tickets damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger