taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.01.2005

a musing that's not too amusing

I just read a couple of minutes ago what a former friend wrote (I guess) about me, or at least about a couple of folks that he was close with...he seemed to think it would have been better for everyone had they not all been so close...that's a shame, really, and I hope I'm totally misreading, which in these days is much more prevalent than it ought to be...unfortunately I left some things really unsettled and didn't make a good attempt at righting the wrong's and leaving things on good terms...for that I certainly own a lot of regret, but there's not a day that goes by that I wasn't happy and grateful for each one of those great moments that close friends share...after all, at the end of the day, the great and positive truly outlast the negative and harshness, well, at least for me it does...for every bad moment there's a hundred great moments and that'll last a lifetime at least in the corner of the mirrors of our eyes, hearts, and brains...maybe one day things will right themselves like a sinking ship taking on water getting patched back up at the dry-dock--it might float again but it'll probably never be trusted to go deep-sea fishing with...okay, I'll get off the whole "feelings" thing and take the tone slightly less serious I promise...

and now I see the irony in my obsession with that Vision of Disorder song earlier...weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger