taste it! J-Sin's musings...

4.20.2005

you know you're a moron when...

So last night I came home to the wonderful sight of shredded paper all over my lawn...now I'm sure you're all wondering how in the world that happened...well my neighbor had dropped a paper catalog of some sort on their lawn...but instead of picking it up and throwing it out, they let it sit there...FOR DAYS...now I could have picked it up, but I also COULD wipe their asses for them as well...I choose not to do either...so they went to mow their lawn for the first time this beautiful spring and well why PICK up and throw out the catalog WHEN YOU CAN FUCKING MOW IT?!?! maybe they're retarded and annoying son is old enough to mow the lawn now and he did it...regardless I'm rather annoyed that their mess is all up in my shit...perhaps a letter to our HOA...? that just seems extreme, plus I'm not a tattle tale...I'm just a mean old dick...

so anyways one of my team members gave his two-week notice which blows since we were already stacked with a subsonic buttload of work...and we were looking for a contractor already to pick up some of the more slack work but have had no luck in finding a person that can breath and chew gum...it's amazing the lack of quality people out there, or at least the lack of quality people that contractor companies have to offer...guess there goes the outsourcing question eh?

also yesterday talked to an old buddy of mine...though awkward, it was great to hear from him...here's to hoping we have more conversations...

sorry this site's going to continue to suffer tremendously as I try to get all my work done...but hopefully Saturday I'll get to see Dane Cook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger