taste it! J-Sin's musings...

5.31.2005

bought a computer this weekend

so I finally decided on what I wanted from dell and ordered some new phatness...I got a great price and it's supposed to get to me early next week...yeehaw! here's my specs ya shizz:

Dimension 4700 Series,Intel Pentium 4 Processor 520 with HT Technology (2.8GHz)
1GB DDR2 SDRAM at 400MHz
Dell Quiet Key Keyboard
19 in (19 in viewable) E193FP Flat Panel Display
Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelator 900
160GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM)
No Floppy Drive Requested
Microsoft Windows XP Professional,Service Pack 2, English
Dell USB Optical Mouse
Intel Pro 100M Integrated PCI NIC Card
56K PCI Data Fax Modem
16X DVD+/-RW Drive
Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit ADVANCED HD Audio,100dB/Dolby Digital/96KHz/7.1
Dell A215 Speakers

whoohoo! I'll be working from home the day that it arrives in total freakin' anticipation, like drooling and shit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger