taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.23.2005

early to rise

I awoke at 5am this morning (well actually when my wife's alarm went off at 4:15am) and then got out of bed around 5:15 to go work out for an hour or so...I ate breakfast and I was on my way...nasty rainy morning and all...I have so much work to do in the next few weeks...I'm excited for fondue this weekend with our friends...man that sounds so yuppie, oh well, it's going to be damn tasty...this morning I shook my head at the silly news reports about the braindamaged lady in florida that everyone (read: my taxpayer dollars) is gushing over...the courts have ruled folks, time and time again...but yet the Republicans insist that they can no longer vouch for state's rights as long as they're in control of the federal government that is...maybe they'll pass a bill, stating that law is now illegal!...I'm glad to see that they no longer care about separation of powers...then again they're just taking their lead from Bush who has done the same thing with his enemy combatant nonsense all the while both branches of government are making the judicial branch much weaker...oh well what can you do?...I'm laughing my ass off at the fact that all the polls suggest Americans want nothing to do with social security "reform" from Bush Co.

explosions in the sky are the coolest band ever!...I saw Finding Neverland last night...I must say it's awesome to see an eight-year old that's a better actor than people four or five times his age...that was an absolutely GREAT movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger