taste it! J-Sin's musings...

4.24.2005

my HOA can taste it

so we were cited with "violations" from our HOA community manager...we had a trash can lid under a bush (OH MY GOD! DEATH IS COMING!), our back gate is (admittedly) broken and needs repair, our siding needs to be cleaned (no doubt they were referring to the grass clippings their mowing service wings at our house every time they mow), and our trim needs to be painted...after I called the community manager and told him we're not doing any of that stuff until you address our complaints and calling the president on the board of directors at her home on a saturday (I fucking rule when I'm mad), I have realized that indeed the Nazis have taken over and they are running HOAs in America...I know, I know, the age old argument that they help maintain property value or even increase it certainly has its merits, but who likes being told that their house is in disarray and they must fix it or pay a fine or even not be able to sell their home because they owe the HOA (the nu-clique made up of failed high school football players and busy bodies) hundreds of dollars in fines...my own complaint isn't so much the rude letter but that when I called about snow not being removed it did nothing, we have sand in our parking lot that's been there since the first snow storm, and I called about having our parking lot marked so that perhaps I could feel like I could leave to do something for the weekend and not come home to find the spot I usually park my car gobbled up by my neighbor who has four adults living in a home each of which has their own car (and who takes two front spots)...I'm sorry but if they can't address my complaints why should I address theirs? so they have unleashed the devilish mean guy in me...I will be going to the next meeting and demanding action and when I have some time I'm going to look into how I can raise issues with the board and continuously badger them until they fucking do something...ARGH! and yes this banter probably will result in me not fulfilling all of my rants but damn it, I hate our HOA. and this is fucking just silly...what a dork, terrorist behavior? dude, it's an HOA meeting, there's no such thing as terrorist behavior you stupid realtor.

then again, how disappointed was I when I found out that Pat Sajak is a hard-liner for the right!? ugh! I have tivoed the boxing match last night and almost spoiled it all when I checked out ESPN's site this morning to see the result of the NFL draft...looks like the Redskins picked up some good guys, hopefully they'll straighten out the nonsense with the players being all mad and what-not...oh wait, that would mean the lame owner would have to admit to being a muddling prick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger