taste it! J-Sin's musings...

4.20.2005

the nuke option is dumb

this whole thing just pisses me off...so I wrote to dingle berry 1 and dingle berry 2 just a few minutes ago and said:

"Are Republicans like yourself drunk with power? I'm shocked that the party that props itself on its so-called "moral values" would stoop to something this low. Sen. Warner I'm surprised at you, Sen. Allen there's no excuse for your support of this power grab--those are the thoughts I think when I think of Virginia politics. Think back to when the Republicans weren't the dominant party, would you have wanted YOUR voices silenced? Unless I'm mistaken fascism is out not back in. "

why not join me in voicing your opinion on yet another Republican hypocritical power grab...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger