taste it! J-Sin's musings...

4.29.2005

heavyweight boxers can taste it

so last weekend was a big (not my words) heavyweight (excuse the pun) fight...first of all, rarely are heavyweight fights fun to watch, they're usually boring and hang all over each other after the first two minutes of the bout...this recent match was no exception and was utterly disappointing...now I love me some boxing defense but dude, you're a heavyweight going against another big bastard...YOU HAVE TO PUNCH...the Cuban Eliseo Castillo looked like shit and was totally dominated, well not really, only somewhat...it was a boring match for sure and Wladimir Klitschko doesn't make me feel like he's somehow better now after his two beatdown songs...blah, hopefully there's some good boxing tonight, I could use some aggression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger