taste it! J-Sin's musings...

4.28.2005

tasting it.

yes that's what I'm doing. I'm tasting it. big time...lucky for me though I get to go take a few days off in a week or so and travel off to the emerald city known as Seattle...that should be a lot of fun, hopefully I'll actually be able to relax and let the stress melt away...we're going to travel up to vancouver as well which should be awesome...work lately has been, well, exhausting...this release I'm working on is so completely and utterly horribly managed and put together...it's not my department's fault, it's just all the moving parts that our marketing and business folks have created not to mention it's just a big damn release...I'll be incredibly surprised if we don't get bombarded with a ton of issues with this release, if I could escape the punishment my wife would give me, I'd be cancelling this trip to seattle but instead when I get back I'll just kick it on the weekends more often...whee.

anyways, watch out pets, you could get your balls back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger